martedì 12 ottobre 2010

The last Howling Griffons units/Le ultime unità di Howling Griffons

These are the last two units I had to paint for my Howling Griffons army. Even if I like this army a lot, it took me so long to paint it that I decided not to add anything else after these two units. Sooner or later I'll take pictures of the whole army/Queste sono le ultime due unità che dovevo dipingere per il mio esercito di Howling griffons. Anche se questo esercito mi piace molto, ci ho messo talmente tanto a dipingerlo che ho deciso di non aggiungere più nulla dopo queste due unità. Prima o poi farò anche delle foto all'esercito completo.


Terminator squad/Squadra terminator. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


Scout squad/Squadra di scouts. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!