martedì 10 giugno 2014

Unexpected Warzone return/Ritorno inaspettato di Warzone

After a very very long time I painted a Warzone figure, in my project to finish all the half painted models I have around. I have to say that I had kind of a backfire, but I should be able to stop it with five or six more models I have to finish. You'll see them soon. In the meantime I took a picture with all my painted Warzone figures together/Dopo un sacco di tempo ho dipinto un pezzo di Warzone, nel mio intento di finire tutti i modelli mezzo dipinti che ho in giro. Devo dire che ho avuto un po' un ritorno di fiamma, ma dovrei riuscire a spegnerlo dipintendo le cinque o sei miniature che ho ancora li a metà. Nel frattempo ho anche fatto una foto con tutti i pezzi di Warzone dipinti che ho assieme sul tavolo.


 
Algeroth Ezoghoul/Ezoghoul di Algeroth, 28mm, Heartbreaker, converted and painted by Ginzio


 All my painted models/Tutti i miei pezzi dipinti.






2 commenti:

  1. Hi!

    Thats an utterly fantastic looking collection of classic Warzone stuff and painted to a great standard too.

    I really love the conversion work you did on the Ezghoul too!

    All the best!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like my models. I still have about 80 models to paint, from various factions, I hope to paint them soon and post them.
      Cheers

      Elimina

Please live a comment!