domenica 18 agosto 2019

Terrain/Elementi scenici

I recently had the chance to pay a couple of Battlesystem games and, since I only have very few of them, I suddenly felt the urge to build some terrain pieces.
I had a couple of dwarven barricades from the Skull Pass Warhammer starter set and I build half a dozen fences from cocktail sticks and popsicle sticks.
They are very simple, but they do the trick.

Di recente ho avuto occasione di fare un paio di partite a Battlesystem e, siccome ne ho pochissimi, ho sentito la necessita' di costruire qualche elemento scenico.
Avevo un paio di barricate del set dell'ottava edizione di Warhammer di Passo Teschio ed ho costuito una mezza dozzina di staccionate con del legno.
Sono molto semplici, ma adeguati allo scopo.


 
 Dwarven barricades/Barricate naniche. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


Countryside fences/Staccionate di campagna. 28mm, built and painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!