domenica 28 giugno 2020

A few Warhammer and Oldhammer new models/Alcuni nuovi pezzi per Warhammer e Oldhammer

Once in a while I add a few random models to existing armies, there is not a real plan on this anymore, I just keep painting and the collection keeps growing, especially for warhammer fantasy and Oldhammer stuff I just go with whatever inspiration hits me.
So here are a few conversions and models for my Khorne and Undead armies.
The first three models are some quite crazy conversions I did for my Khorngors, they are so ugly that I was thinking of just lettimg them sit in the bits box, but IlVJ pointed out that since I had built them I might as well slap some paint on them, so I did. I'm still not sure of the result, but they are done and maybe will also be fielded at some point.

Ogni tanto aggiungo alcuni modelli vari ad eserciti pre esistenti, non c'e' realmente un piano per questi, dipingo semplicemente qualcosa e la collezione continua a crescere, specialmente per Warhammer e Oldhammer seguo l'ispirazione del momento.
Quindi ecco di seguito alcune conversioni e modelli vari per i miei eserciti di Khorne e non morti.
Le prime tre miniature sono delle strane modifiche che ho messo assieme per farne dei Khorngor, sono talmente brutte che ero tentato di lasciarle nella scatola degli avanzi, ma IlVJ mi ha fatto notare che visto che ormai erano fatte, tanto valeva dipingerle, e cosi' ho fatto. Non sono molto convinto del risultato, ma sono finite e potrebbero anche fare qualche comparsa su un campo di battaglia prima o poi.







Converted beastmen of Khorne/Modifiche di uomini bestia di Khorne. 28mm, Citadel and Privateer Press, converted and painted by Ginzio



Thug follower of Khorne/Thug seguace di Khorne. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


Necromancer/Negromante. 28mm, Grenadier models, painted by Ginzio



Revenant elves/Elfi non morti. 28mm, Wargames Foundry, painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!