domenica 2 ottobre 2022

HOTT reinforcements in 15mm/Rinforzi per HOTT in 15mm

 As someone might know, I'm not a big fan of 15mm (unlike IlVJ), but I have a couple of HOTT armies I collected over the years and back in 2009 at a bring and buy I managed to secure a couple of blister packs from Ral Partha with some 15mm D&D themed figures.

Now, only 13 years later, I painted them up, one is a dwarven war machine, which will be an addition to my 15mm Dwarven force (at the moment in Italy), the others are some Evil monsters and characters that will help me bulk up my friend Dave's undead army that I used recently.

Last, I made a Barker marker with a flaming skull that my friend Cristian 3D printed for me.


Come alcuni sanno, non sono un grande fan dei 15mm (a differenza del VJ), ma ho un paio di eserciti di HOTT che ho collezionato negli anni e nel lontano 2009, ad un bring and buy, comprai un paio di blisters della Ral Partha con dei pezzi di D&D in 15mm.

Ora, soli 13 anni piu' tardi, li ho finalmente dipinti, uno e' un pezzi d'artigleria dei nani, che si aggiungera' al mio contingente nanico (al momento in Italia), gli altri sono mostri e personaggi malvagi di D&D che usero' per rinforzare l'esercito di non morti del mio amico Deve che ho usato di recente.

Per ultinmo, ho fatto un Barker marker con un teschio fiammeggiante che il mio amico Cristian ma stampato in 3D.




Dwarven artillery/Artigleria nanica. 15mm, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio


Evil clerics, Beholder and Illithids/Chierici malvagi, Beholder e Illithids. 15mm Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio




Flaming skull Barker marker/Barker marker Teschio fiammeggiante. 3D printed, painted by Ginzio 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!