sabato 3 dicembre 2022

Space Hulk genestealers/Genestealers di Space Hulk

 After close to 10 years since IlVJ gifted me a set of Space Hulk, I finally completed all the miniatures.

These 12 genestealers were all I had left to paint, but they had originally been left in Italy, until last Christmas, when I decided it was time to take them to Canada and paint them.

I would really like to take the game here and use it, but the whole set weights a ton and I never have enough luggage space to take it. We will see if in the future I manage to take it with me.


Dopo quasi 10 anni da quando IlVJ mi regalo' un set di Space Hulk, ho finalmente dipinto tutte le miniature.

Questi 12 genestealers erano tutto quello che restava da fare, ma erano originariamente rimasti in Italia, finche', los corso Natale, li ho portati cone me in Canada e ora li ho dipinti.

Mi piacerebbe portare il gioco qui in Canada, ma la scatola pesa una tonnellata e non ho mai abbastanza spazio nel bagaglio per portarla con me. Vedremo cosa riesco a fare in futuro.








Space Hulk genestealers/Genestealers di Space Hulk. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


4 commenti:

  1. Ace paintwork on these!
    I regret nobody in my city was ever interested in this sci fi dungeon crawler, game seems to be lots of fun🙂

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much for the kind comment.
      It is actually a really fun game and if you have a chance, you should definitely try it out.

      Elimina
  2. Great looking genestealers, now where are the terminators?

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks, you can check all the Space Hulk entries by clicking on the tag on the left hand of the screen.
    I hope you enjoy them

    RispondiElimina

Please live a comment!