domenica 18 febbraio 2024

More Warzone goodies

 These are a few more Warzone figures I finished recently.

The Cybertronic Chemiman was disappeared as a unit between the first and second edition of the game, I don't know if it was re-introduced in later editions, but I figured I could make up some rules for it or just use it as a Cuirassier, it is big and intimidating enough to pass for one.

The Sons of Rasputin are a nice faction from the Earth tribes, but I only have 5 models for them, let's hope I can find more in the future.


Cybertronic Chemiman. 28mm Heartbreaker, painted by Ginzio



Sons of Rasputin Shock Soldat. 28mm, Heartbreaker, painted by Ginzio



Sons of Rasputin Soldat Kommandant. 28mm, Heartbreaker, painted by Ginzio


Family picture


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!