domenica 27 settembre 2026

Warhammer 40K second edition throwback

The models I'm posting this week are from a trade I did with Dave a couple of years back.
They are second edition 40K Chaos Space Marines. I had these guys ready quite a while back, but I wasn't able to decide how to paint them, first I was thinking World's Eaters in the original white and blue colours, then I thought Alpha Legion, then something else...
I kept not deciding until I come back to Italy and fate decided for me. While visiting my friend Sergio, I got a home made warhound titan and a squad of Chaos space marines bikers, both with Tzeentch iconography. At that moment, I decided to paint all these as [art of a warband dedicated to the Changer of the Ways, without being Thousand Sons.

I decided for a green and bronze scheme, with some verdigris on the bronze to add a bit of interest.
The next unit will be the Bikers, then I'll fix the Warhound (it has weak knees) and then I will work on that too. 
I'm still not playing any 40K and I'm moving again, so these are not really high priority, but they will be done eventually.


Renegade space marines followers of Tzeentch. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!