martedì 1 aprile 2014

Three headed dragon/Drago a tre teste

This is the latest dragon I painted. I assembled and airbrushed it red lat summer, but never got to finish it, until now. I painted it red as the Immortal ruling over all dragons in the old D&D Known world (Mystara) was a red three headed dragon known as "The great one". I don't think I'll be using this model a lot on the gaming table as it weights almost a kilo, but it was real fun to assemble and paint/Questo è l'ultimo drago che ho dipinto. L'avevo montato e dipinto di rosso con l'aerografo l'altra estate, ma poi era rimasto fermo, finora. L'ho dipinto di rosso perchè, nell'ambientazione del vecchio D&D base, Mystara, l'Immortale signore di tutti i dragli era uno immenso drago rosso a tre teste chiamato "The great one". Non penso che questo pezzo vedrà molti campi di battaglia, pesa quasi 1Kg e sarebbe scomodo da usare, però è stato divertentissimo da montare e dipingere.


 
 
Three headed dragon/Drago a tre teste. 28mm, Granadier, painted by Ginzio

4 commenti:

  1. I miei più vivi complimenti, un modello davvero evocativo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful I wouldn't have thought that so much red color would look so nice on a figure. But you have made it look really nice.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie a tutti per i commenti/Thanks a lot for the comments

    RispondiElimina

Please live a comment!