sabato 4 gennaio 2020

New year of painting/Un nuovo anno di pittura

So, this is the first post of 2020, but the piece that I'm posting was actually finished and accounted for in 2019.
It is a tower that I built out of cardboard and some plastic bits from my bits box, the ominous horse heads that everyone has in its leftovers and never knows what to do with.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the result and it is a small addition to my desperately small terrain collection that I have been traying to expand since I moved to Canada.
For 2020 I will try to get more buildings done, as well as possibly a river and some woods and hills, the basics for a decnt table.

Eccoci al primo post del 2020, anche se il pezzo che vado a mostrare e' stato finito e contato nella produzione del 2019.
E' una torre che ho costruito con cartone e alcuni avanzi di modelli in plastica dalla mia bits box, le onnipresenti teste di cavallo che tutti hanno e nessuno sa mai come utilizzare.
Nel complesso sono abbastanza sodisfatto del risultato e questa torre costituisce una picola aggiunta alla mia disperatamente piccola collezione di elementi scenici che cerco pian piano di ingrandire da quando mi sono trasferito in Canada.
Per il 2020 cerchero' di costruire piu' edifici, possibilmente un fiume e qualche collina e bosco, elementi abbastanza basilari per un tavolo decente.


 
 
The "Horse heads tower"/La "torre delle teste di cavallo". 28mm, scratch built and painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!