domenica 13 gennaio 2019

Just a single figure this week/Solo una miniatura questa settimana

At the moment I am swamped with commissions and I am working on a very large figure that will take me a while to complete, so I barely managed to get a single figure done for this week's post.

Al momento sono inondato di commissioni e sto lavorando su un pezzo di notevoli dimensioni che mi richiedera' ancora qualche tempo, quindi sono riuscito a malapena a finire un pezzo per il post di questa settimana.


 
 
 
 This is a very nice gorilla from Ral Partha from 1977 that my players got me for Christmas, the face and some orther spots had some very hard glue residues that I managed to clear only partially. I think this bad boy still looks great, and it will make a good team with the Girallon that they gave me with it, they appear together in the next picture.

Questo e' un bellissimo gorilla della Ral Partha 1977 che i miei giocatori mi hanno regalato per Natale, la facia ed alcuni altri punti erano incrostati di quqlche tipo di colla durissimo che sono riuscito a pulire solo parzialmente. Credo, pero', che faccia comunque la sua bella figura e sara' un ottimo compagno del Girallon che i ragazzi mi hanno anche regalato, appaiono insieme nella prossima foto.


The G-team, let's hope it expands in the future/Il G-team, speriamo che si espanda in futuro.

2 commenti:

  1. They look great, especially the basing is beautiful.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot, I still don't think the basin has the right jungle look, but it's good enough i guess

    RispondiElimina

Please live a comment!