domenica 17 marzo 2019

Chaos goblins of Khorne project/Progetto goblin del chaos di Khrone

I mentioned a couple of years ago (yes, it was that long ago) my idea of having a huge unit of chaos goblins for a Khorne mortal army for Warhammer 3rd edition Realm of chaos.
Just before coming to Canada I had painted three models, Skull Pass night goblins, to see how they would look like, and I quite liked the result.

During my last trip to Italy I grabbed as many plastic miniatures as I could, so that they would not eat up a lot of luggage weight, but still allow me to have a bunch of stuff to play D&D, Battlesystem and Why not Warhamer.

So the rest of my Skull Pass night goblins came to Canada and I couldn't resist and started painting some of them. I decided to do an "as quick as possible" paint job on these guys, after all I will have to paint 120 of them ( as per army list entry), so I can't be too picky on the paint job.

Here is the first bunch I finished, another smaller one is already on the painting area and I am trying to gaher all the goblins I can spare to bring the unit to full size.



Un po' piu' di due anni fa (eh si, gia' cosi' tanto tempo fa'), menzionai l'idea di una unita' gigante di goblin del caos per un esercito mortale di Khorne per warhammer terza edizione Realm of Chaos.
Subito prima di venire in Canada ne dipinsi tre, dei goblin della notte di Passo Teschio, per rendermi conto della resa e mi piacquero abbastanza.

Durante l'ultima vacanza in Italia, ho preso piu' miniature di plastica possibile, cosi' da averne un buon numero da dipingere per D&D, Battlesystem e, perche' no, Warhammer, senza "mangiarmi" troppo peso in valigia.

Cosi' i goblin di Passo Teschio sono giunti in Canada e non ho potuto resistere ed ho iniziato a dipingerne alcuni. Ho deciso di adottare uno stile di pittura "piu' veloce possibile", dopotutto ne devo dipingere 120, quindi non posso fare troppo lo schizzinoso sul risultato.

Eccovi il primo gruppo dipinto, un altro piu' piccolo e' gia' sul tavolo da pittura e nel frattempo sto cercando di raccogliere tutti i goblin che posso per portare l'unita' alle sue dimensioni finali.


 
Chas goblins of Khorne spearmen/Goblin del caos di Khorne lancieri. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!