martedì 2 luglio 2019

Battletech infantry and battle armors/Fanteria e armature potenziate per Battletech

I just finished moving to a new house, so I haven't painted anything in the last week or so.
Fortunately I had some finished models to post.
At the moment I don't have a desk, so there will be no painting in the near future, I apologize if I'll skip a week or two with the posts.


Ho appena traslocato in una nuova casa, quindi non ho dipinto nulla negli ultimi giorni.
Fortunatamente avevo alcuni pezzi finiti e fotografati per un post.
Al momento non ho una scrivania, quindi non dipingere' per qualche tempo, mi scuso se saltero' qualche post nelle prossime settimane.


Clan Jade Falcon Elemental battle armors/Armature potenziate Elemental del Clan Jade Falcon. 1/285, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio


Clan Smoke Jaguar Elemental battle armors/Armature potenziate Elemental del Clan Smoke Jaguar. 1/285, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio


Inner sphere conventional infantry/Fanteria convenzionale della Inners Sphere. 1/285, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio

2 commenti:

Please live a comment!