sabato 14 agosto 2021

Durin's bane/La rovina di Durin

 This is a special post for me, I finally got around painting this gorgeous Balfog that I bought in 2000. At first I was not totally convinced about the purchase, but with the passing of years I got more and more into Mithril miniatures and now I'm really glad I bought it and finally got it painted.


Questo e' un post speciale per me, sono finalmente riuscito a dipingere questo fantastico Balrog che comprai nel 2000.

Inizialmente non ero convintissimo dell'acquisto, ma con il passare degli anni sono diventato sempre piu' un fan delle miniature della Mithril ed ora sono molto contento di averlo comprato e finalmente dipinto.







Durin's bane, Balrog of Morgoth/La rovina di Durin, Balrog di Morgoth. 28mm, Mithril miniatures, paitned by Ginzio


"You... shall not... pass!"/"Tu... non puoi... passare!"


The Balrog family/La famiglia Balrog


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!