sabato 8 aprile 2023

Khorne reinforcements for Warhammer (Oldhammer)/Rinforzi di Khorne per Warhammer (Oldhammer)

 A substantial addition to the forces of Khorne in my Warhammer army.

The beastmen and thug archers are the last models from the Battlemasters set that my friend Marco gave me many years ago.

The goblins are an addition to for the 120 chaos goblins unit that I should be able to finish with the remaining Ral Partha goblins I have to paint (20-25).

The warrior of Khorne is made with various bits I had lying around, I used the head of a daemon produced by a store in Torino that I was given many years ago, it came with 2 heads and the unused one looked like a cool sculpted breastplate for a chaos warrior.

The Bloodletter was a lonely one I had in my pile.


Un sostanziale rinforzo per il mio esercido di Khorne di Warhammer.

I beastmen ed i thugs arcieri sono gli ultimi pezzi della scatola di Battlemasters che il mio amico Marco mi regalo' tanti anni fa.

I goblin sono un'aggiunta per l'unita' da 120 chaos goblins su cui lavoro da quando sono venuto in Canada, dovrei riuscire a completarla con gli ultimi pezzi della Ral Partha che ho (20-25).

Il guerrero di Khorne e' fatoo con vari avanzi che avevo, ho usato la testa di un demone prodotto da un negozio di Torino che avevo ricevuto anni fa. Il pezzo aveva due teste e quella che non ho usato mi sembrava andasse bene come pettorina scolpita per un guerriero del chaos.

Il Bloodletter era un pezzo singolo che avevo nel mucchio.


Khornegors, beastmen of Khorne/Khorngors, uomini bestia di Khorne. 28mm, MB, painted by Ginzio



Thugs archers of Chorne/Thugs arcieri di Khorne. 28mm, MB, painted by Ginzio


Bloodletter hornblower/Sanguinario trombettiere. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio




Warrior of Khorne/Guerriero di Khorne. 28mm, Citadel, converted and painted by Ginzio



Goblins of Khorne/Goblin di Khorne. 28mm, Prince August, painted by Ginzio


Goblin of Khorne standard bearer/ Goblin di Khorne alfiere. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio

 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!