domenica 29 ottobre 2023

Chaos troops and an ogre

 This week I have a small addition to my Khorne thugs bowmen from Battlemaster.

I needed to expand the unit for some games, so I used a bunch of historical figures that had no specific use and just gave them an appropriate colour schemes.

The figures are quite a bit smaller and of a different style, but overall on the table they don't look too bad in a unit.



The new members of the unit, some old Citadel historical figure repurposed for Warhammer. 28mm, Citadel, Old Glory and RAFM, painted by Ginzio




The complete 16 men (twice the number of Khorne) unit, ready for the battlefield.


The next figure is a very odd ogre from RAFM that Garner gifted me a while ago, it is a very characterful model with an odd WWII German helmet and decorations, it was a ton of fun to paint and I'm looking forward to field it.


WWII German ogre. 28mm, RAFM, painted by Ginzio


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!