domenica 5 novembre 2023

Joseph Bugman, a very important dwarf

 This week we have more special dwarves, specifically two versions of the Joseph Bugman's miniature available at the pub at Games Workshop HQ in Nottingham.

I got these from a friend who visited the pub in two different occasions and was so kind to gift them to me, it took me ages to paint them, but I'm happy with the results.

Appropriately enough, I also have some dwarven casualties, but most of them look like they actually succumbed to alcohol rather than battle wounds. 


Dwarf casualties, the left one is part to the mid 80s Bugman Rangers, the right hand one is part of King Ulther's Imperial Dwarfs. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio



Jopseph Bugman, as far as I know this was the first version available at the pub. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio




Joseph Bugman, this should be the second version available, it had an optional axe instead of the stool, but in my opinion he looks much cooler and menacing swinging a stool. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!