domenica 12 novembre 2023

A pile of garbage

 This week I have a very weird and ugly model.

In the current developments of the Chaos warbands campaign I'm playing with a small group of friends, Cyrus' champion of Khorne (currently a human/troglodyte hybrid) received a juggernout of Khorne to ride into battle.

Sourcing one up is actually a problem, the currently available one from GW is huge, very expensive ($70 in Canada) and would not fit with the general look of our games (this is a minor concern, Finecast and exorbitant cost are the real concerns).

I went raiding in my bits box and after some digging started building one from scrap. The result is one of the ugliest things I've ever put together, but with a decent paint job it is acceptable (barely).

The person who will be using ig had a good laugh when he saw it and said it was actually pretty good, considering it was made with the very end of my available bits, but I'll let you be judges and see what you thing about it.





Mutated champion of Khorne on Juggernout. 28mm, bits from Citadel, Fujimi, Trumpeter, Heartbreaker, Mantic, Iron Wind Metals, Old Glory, converted and painted by Ginzio


2 commenti:

  1. Ottimo lavoro.
    I think you actually captured the spirit of old school chaos better than any current GW sculpt. The lizard/robot hybrid works really well and the diminutive champion on top looks like he's afraid of nothing.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie mille del gentile commento.
    I'm glad you find it interesting, I still think it could have been built better, but overall, considering I really only used leftovers, I can't complain too much

    RispondiElimina

Please live a comment!