domenica 21 gennaio 2024

Another Warzone figure

 This week another small step forward  in the Warzone project. I'm starting with the few loose models I got in my last trip to Sentry box in Calgary. I picked up all the models I didn't previously have that I could find, some of them, like the Lutheran of last Warzone post and the Imperial Head hunter of this post, were the only models I found of that specific faction, so I'm getting them "out of the way", before I start painting the units I will actually be able to use.

I happened to previously have traded a lone head hunter, so the model in this post will be part of the same squad, if I ever find more to add.


Imperial Head hunter chieftain. 28mm, Heartbreaker, painted by Ginzio



Imperial Head hunters. 28mm, Heartbreaker, painted by Ginzio


2 commenti:

  1. Grandioso, stai ripristinando la squadra dei Caccatori di Teste degli Imperiali!
    Anche su questa miniatura non si può dire altro che il risultato di pittura è ottimo, le mie congratulazioni!

    Great, you're restoring the Imperial Headhunter squad!
    Even about this miniature, all we can say is that the painting result is excellent, my congratulations!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si, per lo meno ci sto provando, per ora questi sono gli unici due pezzi che ho, ma chissa', magari in futuro ne troverto' altri.
      Grazie per il commento positivo sulla pittura, apprezzo molto

      Elimina

Please live a comment!