sabato 14 settembre 2024

A few more goblins

It might look like I have some kind of obsession with goblins, but it is just a coincidence that I've been painting so many of them recently.

I still have a few to paint, but not that many, and they won't be painted any time soon.

This is a small addition for my orcs and goblins army, they are a bunch of old models I traded for painting (as usual), they are very old  70s and 80s figures from a few manufacturers.

I love the Garrison ones, but the two pre-slotta Citadel ones are my favorites.



Goblin infantry. 25mm, Garrison Miniatures, painted by Ginzio


Goblin infantry. 25mm, Citadel Miniatures, painted by Ginzio


Goblin infantry. 25mm, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio


Da mob


These two are a couple of Ral Partha ones I painted a while back and forgot to photograph.


Goblin infantry. 25mm, Ral Partha, painted by Ginzio


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!