sabato 28 settembre 2024

New mini project started

 These are the first few models of a kind of mini project I have started working on.

I always like the idea introduced in Warhammer 3rd edition, to have a baggage train for my armies and always had in mind to collect of build some wagons and baggage followers as described in the rulebooks.

I finally decided it was time to build some, so with a few leftover horses and random figures I started working on the wagons. 

At the same time IlVJ sent me some figures he had cast with Prince August molds and I also have a few of the train followers I wanted.

These first models are all humans, so they could be used for both Bretonnia and Empire armies.

In this post we have a wizard wagon, I imagine carrying all the spell components and summoning supplies the army might need and pulled by some exotic creature the wizard has bound to his will. The other 2 models are the Prince August I mentioned above, they are supposedly dungeon hirelings, but I think they fit well in the baggage train carrying around bags of supplies or unloading wagons.




Wizard wagon pulled by a carnivorous bird. 25mm, Ral Partha, RAFM and Citadel, painted by Ginzio



Baggage train porters. 25mm, Prince August, painted by Ginzio

PS: I will be on holiday for the next three weeks and I'll go back to visit the family in Italy, so there won't be any posting for that period, I'll be back blogging as soon as I get back.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!