domenica 1 settembre 2024

Semi project completed

 I don't feel like calling this a full project, in fact it is only a unit, but a very large one.

E few years ago I started this Khorne Chaos Goblins unit, according to the Realm of Chaos army list of Khorne, I am allowed to field up to 120 of the little guys.

When the idea came to me, I planned to use the Skull Pass (7th edition) night goblins for the unit, but I soon realized that it would not be so easy to gather 120 of them.

I sparted painting what I had, but then decided to add any goblin I would find, that would add to the chaotic mood of the unit.

First addition were a bunch of converted goblins and unit fillers, using bits that I had in my spare box, next were some Grenadier goblins, then some Ral Partha and a whole bunch of home cast Prince August that IlVJ had the molds for.

Now the unit has a very chaotic feel and I'm looking forward to field it in battle, it will probably be pretty useless as a giant mob, but I feel I have to try it at least once.

Here are some pictures of the complete unit.










Chaos goblins of Khorne. 28mm, Citadel, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Heartbreaker and Prince August. Painted by Ginzio


2 commenti:

  1. Look great, I like the mix of different minis.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks for the kind comment. I'm really happy how this unit turned out. Cheers

      Elimina

Please live a comment!