mercoledì 29 luglio 2026

Another small progress

I finally managed to complete another unit, it took me, again, way longer than it should have, but life is still too busy to let me paint when I want.
Anyway, another little bit of my Badab War project is done, a unit of Space Sharks terminators. For this I had quite a few doubts, the colour scheme of the Space Sharks has evolved quite a bit in the years, but as always, I stuck with an old school style. For the logo I was a bit undecided between the very first one with the shark seen from the front or the "more recent" one with the shark seen from the side. Since the second one was already in use during the Rogue Trade era, I decided to go for that one, it does look better at the end of the day.

Here it is, a nice squad of Rogue trader, Space Hulk and second edition terminators:



Space Sharks terminator unit with a Chainfist and Cyclone missile launcher. 28mm, Citadel, painted by Ginzio


I also have a tiny add on. Following up with the idea of salvaging old standards, I found an abandoned Epic scale standard from my old project of the Blood Angels Chapter in Epic scale, so I gave it a base and called it done.


That's all for this week

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please live a comment!